Tips on Selling Your Timeshare
If you’ve been thinking, “I need to sell my timeshare”, you’re not alone. It’s not an easy process, mainly because of all the misinformation that continues to confuse timeshare owners. So you put it off and the costs of payments and maintenance fees keep adding up. There has been regulation for the timeshare industry in the last 30 years, but resale regulations are still not as concrete as they should be. And because of the huge demand for timeshare resale’s, it has confused many consumers, because of all the fraudulent companies in existence. How do I really know how good the companies that seek me out or me find are legitimate?
– Always be cautious when anybody contacts you wanting to help you sell your timeshare.
– Never pay up front for any appraisal, analysis or even for a title search. It’s not needed in this market and it’s just another way for companies to find ways to make money off of you.
– Never believe anyone that tells you your timeshare can go for a high price. Especially in this current market, they are flat out lying to you. And in a lot of cases, most owners save money not by the sale, but all the fees they don’t have to pay in association with their property.
– Also, if you’re working with a good company and they have a lot of experience, this still doesn’t mean that your Timeshare could be resold within any period of time for any fixed amount of money? Just understand, it’s not going to be an overnight process.
– Never pay anything to a company by money order or bank transfer. You don’t want to use any payment methods that could be gone and not recovered if the company was in fact not legitimate.
Accurately pricing your timeshare is one of the most important factors in expediting the resale process, if you would like a free quote on your timeshare fill out this quick and easy form at Fair Market Services, They are a trusted leader in the industry, and will give you a fast response of the current value of your timeshare property for free. Or for more information about timeshares visit www.fairmarketservices.com